Avoid the following for 24 - 72 hours after your waxing:
- Hot showers, baths, saunas and swimming pools
- Sun beds or sun exposure
- Excessive perspiration or friction
- Tight fitting clothing
- Fake tan, moisturisers or perfumes
Refrain from waxing if:
- You have used glycolic acid, Roaccutane, Retin-A or acne medication within the last six months
- You are using anti-ageing or skin thinning products for facial waxing
- You are sunburnt or have been exposed to UV rays within the last 24 hours
- You have varicose veins
- Wax on a regular basis, preferably every 4-6 weeks as this will reduce the strength of the hair and in most cases reduce re-growth
- Do not shave or use depilatory creams inbetween waxes
- Exfoliate regularly
- Prior to your treatment do not use fake tan, moisturisers or perfumes
- Please inform us if you are pregnant or if there are any changes to your medical health
- Please don't be nervous, our team of female therapists are fully trained and perform these service everyday so please don't feel embarrassed in any way
Etiquette for the various types of Bikini waxes*:
Basic Bikini: You will be given the option to wear our paper underwear or your own underwear.
Extended Bikini / Californian: Same as Basic Bikini but g-string underwear is recommended should you choose to wear your own.
Brazilian: We recommend that you remove your underwear however if you are not comfortable with this we will provide you with paper underwear and the treatment may take slightly longer.
Hollywood: Same as above.
*If you choose to wear your own underwear we cannot assume responsibility for any oil or wax spillage onto the fabric.